Earn 10$ Per day from AdSense And HubPages

Guys,Identify 60 “Low Competition” and “High Earning Potenetial” keywords

I define “Low Competition” as the first 4 results of the SERPS in Google all have PR less than or equal to 3

I define “High Earning Potential” using the method taught in “The Keyword Academy” . I would show you how to do so , but they teach you that stuff when you sign up for their paid program… .So , I don’t want to screw things up for them . I chose only keywords that have an earning potential of at least $50 .

I have already found my 60 keywords that fit this criteria .

Step 2 : Create 60 Hubs around the keywords…
I paid some local writers to write up 60 articles and I created 60 Hubs using those articles . I made sure that the keyword was in the Title of the hub and mentioned a few times within the hub .

Step 3 : Promote the Hubs that show potential to get consistent traffic…
So , after the 60 Hubs were online for a week , I used a rank checking software and checked how many of them were showing up in the top 100 search results on Google for their targeted keywords . It seems half the Hubs are actually in the top 100 SERPS for their intended keywords .

I made an excel sheet in the following format…
Keyword1 – SERP Position Of Hub=22
Keyword2 – SERP Position Of Hub=27
… . .etc etc…

Then I took the 10 hubs that were ranking the best and am doing some link building work to it . I am paying a guy to create the following 6 back-links to each hub through blog commenting…

One PR3 Link
Three PR2 Links
Two PR1 Links

After these links get cached , I hope to see an improvement in the SERPS for the 10 hubs and start getting some consistent search traffic from those keywords… . .and hence make some consistent money .

If by using this back-linking strategy , my SERP position is improving , then I keep doing this for the Hubs that are doing well until I make 10$ per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment