How To Hide Data Folder In Mobile Without Using Any Application

http://johnplayerstricksandtips.blogspot.com
Guys ,To hide data folder in mobile without using any software ,you have to follows some steps given below .
Make a new file folder or you may use any existing file folder that is to be hidden .
Rename the file folder to any kind of name but with the extension of .jad just like if I wish to hide my images file folder then I will name it as IMG .jad
Now make a fresh folder with the exact same name in the same directory but with the extension of .jar So , I would make the file folder with the title IMG .jar
Or thats it ! ! My orignal images file folder which has been renamed with .jad gets hidden and only folder with .jar extension is visible which is blank .So ,my data is protected/hidden from unnecessary eyes .
This technique can be utilized for any JAVA phone from Nokia ,Samsung ,Motorola ,LG or any other company .
To unhide the orignal folder you have to remove the .jar extension from the new folder and your orignal folder with all the files and with .jad will become visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment